Latest News

  • June 2019 News Update
    Crime An incident  involving a Park walker who went for a walk with...
  • May 2019 News update
    TAP The Summerhouse tap has been the subject of interference, careless use and...
  • April 2019 news
    We would like to acknowledge the generous donation of R7000 from the Felix...

About FOFS

Thanks to Edward, Nathan and Friedman FOFS was registered in 2006 at the request of the community when the Council took over the finances of all Recreation Centres. At that time the Park was part of the Rec. Centre.
Read More...

History of Field and Study

This community asset was part of the original Farm Driefontein.. It stretched from Craighall to Bryanston. It was owned by the Wilhelmi family who came to South Africa in 1871. It was one of the first farms proclaimed in 1857.
Read More...